r363l l10n @r363ll10n
23 February, 10:12
🔴😆😆😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 11:11
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
There is way more to this Hunter B1d3n thing than anyone realizes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 February, 12:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
For one thing, it proves GENERATIONAL PEDOPHILIA in the Biden (Barton) family... There are "movies" of Hunter, Dad & granddaughters in bed together.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 February, 01:42
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Oh GROSS. They are just....VILE. I do not want to see that. I will take your word for it.

24 February, 01:46
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Yepper. Saw some of that late 2020... BEFORE the election/sting operation.

Your meme expresses what happened to me.

Glad I have a trashcan at my desk.

Barton is a very, very old satanic family line.

Oh man....not sure how I missed that one. I'll have to look up Barton. Do you have a first name? Really praying I'm not distantly related to them like so many of the others.🤢🤮 Nevermind....I'm already so disturbed by all in my genealogy...I don't want to know any more. yikes.
02:02 PM - Feb 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
24 February, 02:43
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I feel you, Kimmy.

My Grandad was a 33rd degree Mason. I never knew until his funeral!

Barton is just an old family name, like Collins & Bye.

Joan Collins
Clinton's old family name was Bye.

24 February, 02:51
Oh my. Yes...names change with marriages. My lineages zig zag back through history from male to female lines...many disturbing...and many unknown as to what/who their TRUE allegiances were...be it Godly or Satanic. Uggh. But none the less...I wouldn't be here without them...so just praising God *I'm* HIS and washed in the blood of Christ!

24 February, 02:58
Oh man. 33rd Degree Mason. That's scary. I have this memory of "someone" taking me to the Masonic Lodge when I was like 5 years old. I remember in this particular place it had a very tall steep old wooden staircase at the entrance inside. I remember being terrified of those stairs and taking forever to get to the top. I remember being told to sit at the top of the stairs and wait. It felt like forever. I have no memory after that. Just that scary staircase. I asked my dad if he ever had to go there or took me there for some reason...he said no. It puzzles me to this day. My grandson had a scout mini derby car race that was held there...and it was like me entering the twilight zone going up those stairs...and brought back that weird puzzling memory. It was like I'd definitely been in the big "hall" before but I have no memory of it. Anyway...off the point. It just brought back that memory. Sorry! I'm sorry your G'pa was part of that. :(