Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
24 February, 10:27
2 pics

IET 17 ⭐️⭐️⭐️, [2/24/2022 9:26 AM]
[ Album ]
This Q account on TS pretty much nailed Chernobyl on their very first post on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 February, 10:43
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
So Q is on TS?

Well, us Android users can't see that, nor interact...apparently we are not the new chosen.

Nice way to divide the Anon community, and at this moment too...

Hope the normies appreciate what they are seeing.

Gee whiz.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
Did you ever think that maybe Android is the problem, not TruthSocial?
10:54 AM - Feb 24, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 February, 03:48
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
So we are all supposed to rush out and spend hundreds of dollars buying new phones?.? To access this latest greatest site??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Android ain't new, there are more Android users than Apple, so if teaching nirmies is the plan - nit sure this is the way... So no, I do not think that.

Remember the Futurama episode...

Remember Adam and Eve - yah, ok their Apple wasb't rainbow colored...

Eric Larson @ericman375
24 February, 07:20
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Do you absolutely have to get the App to be on it? Can't you just access it through your internet browser? I never use the Facebook App on my phone. I only use the internet browser.