Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
24 February, 09:34
🔥🔥🔥SO!!!!!
....Now that a majority of you sleepy normies are starting to wake up and have admitted that the MEDIA is BIASED and very MUCH LIES since the beginning of time globally to protect and promote Globalism......

...... ARE YOU READY.... to give that whole “HITLER WAS A EVIL MAN” garbage narrative another look 👀 ?
..... maybe realizing that Jews owned 9 of the 11 News Publications in Germany and were starving white Christian Germans to death.....

LOOK AGAIN... and NEVER TRUST THE MSM or the victors of political wars to tell you what really happened.

THE MEDIA HAS ALWAYS BELONGED TO THE ZIONISTS AND LEFTISTS NWO TRASH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
BE CAREFUL WHAT NEWS YOU SPREAD ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO HITLER.
MY FAMILY IS NOT JEWISH THEY ARE ALL FROM HOLLAND. MY DAD MY GRANDFATHER AND TWO OF MY UNCLES WERE ALL PUT IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS, MY MOTHER WAS ALMOST SHOT AT GUNPOINT BUT FORTUNATELY THE GERMAN SOLDIER WAS JUST A SOLDIER AND NOT A NAZI HE LET HER GO. HITLER WAS ONE SICK EVIL BASTARD AND YES THE NEWS WAS VERY CORRUPT THEY ARE ALSO COMPLICIT BUT DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT HITLER WAS ANYWAY NOT AS BAD AS HISTORY HAS SHOWN.
09:56 AM - Feb 24, 2022
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
24 February, 11:24
In response James Dean to his Publication
Bahahahahah okay tool, keep drinking the kool aid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 11:55

24 February, 11:55