Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
We, however, should clearly recognize by now, those who have stood on the information warfare battlefield that all of us have fallen short at one time, and only by lifting one another up do we succeed. I was talking with Iamjason last night, one of the only people I have personally met through this, although the day will come we will meet one another somewhere and somehow. We agreed how as a group we have let one another be as we are and have grown tremendously in the past year. So much less telling people what to do or think, just truths we may see thrown out into the universe and see where it takes us. Together. A covenant is not made from below behind above or in front of. A covenant is made "alongside" of.

The Best Is Yet To Come
09:53 AM - Feb 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
24 February, 10:57
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I LOVE this platform and our WW family. This is home base for me. I am so GRATEFUL that my name was on the wake up list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 February, 10:27
I do enjoy the times I get to speak with others sharing our thoughts and feelings regarding the wonders of the Holy Spirit our personal connections to God, and Our Love and Belief of Christ, as well as digging into current events and happenings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 10:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
đŸ˜‚sorry I called you out. leave Jason alone he's hiding like you should be with his family . There . Fixed it

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 February, 10:07
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
-Matthew 18:20

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

-2 Corinthians 6

24 February, 10:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Numbers 8:16
For they are wholly given to Me from among the children of Israel; I have taken them for Myself instead of all who open the womb, the firstborn of all the children of Israel.

Isaiah 61:7
Instead of your shame you shall have double honor,And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 February, 09:57
Blessed to be here, and now, and with each and every one of you.

24 February, 09:58
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
God always picks the best ones.