Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 February, 08:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
😩😩 I can’t get in..I keep getting error messages😩😩
07:45 AM - Feb 24, 2022
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinBelieve777 in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
24 February, 09:43
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
The same thing happened to me repeatedly, over a matter of DAYS!! I was about to give up, but kept trying, and FINALLY got in... BUT, I am # 412,138 on the waiting list LOL!!!! So I am not in yet either! Some on TG are, and tI've been monitoring them😁 Keep trying, maybe turn your phone off and back on again if that's where you're trying!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 10:51
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I had to request a new email confirmation after shutting my phone off so I’m back to waiting on that lol Hopefully it’ll work this time🤞🤞🤞

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 February, 07:48
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
That happened to me quite a few times. Just delete the app and go back in and redo everything. eventually ot will work.

24 February, 07:48
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Awesome, didn’t think of that. Thank you!

amy lilley @amylilley
24 February, 11:01
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
THAT WORKED, THANK Q🐸🇺🇸😎