Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
24 February, 02:51
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I don't have a cell phone * but I have a Mac : but I have a link I can still read what is going on: same as telegram, Twitter: Here is the link to see :
https://t.me/s/TRUTHSocial...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
24 February, 03:56
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you! This will help those who don't have an I phone!!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 February, 11:06
Well, have fun y'all, us Android users are apparently not needed...

Great way to divide the Anon community.

😠

Much as I appreciate screen grabs and shares - we the Android users are effectively unable to engage, right now, right here at this crucial time... jeez, who came up with this 'plan'...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
24 February, 11:45
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I agree that it’s terrible not to include androids😔but I can only think there must be a security problem in the operating system. I am not actually in yet either!! Just monitoring some who are…. I read that they are looking to put it on the internet so you can still get it on your phone. There are 412K people in front of me on the waiting list LOL! I believe the majority of us won’t get in before the internet reset occurs, which is coming right up!!❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 10:53
Cool Q joined on Nana's birthday
Let's party like its ya birthday!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
24 February, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
happy birthday Nana!
wishing you the best day ever

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
24 February, 03:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🥁🎯🎊🎈🎉🎺🎇🎊🤩🐣🦋🦁🐸🐦🌺🔥🌸🌹💫☄️🌟happy birthday, Angels! ❣️🌺🌼🤗💅🖐️💋💃🕶️🦄🐣🔥✨🌺☘️🌻🍄⚡💐⭐👑meeting Juan 107 must've been the perfect bday present then!
🍑💫🍓🌸🌹🌈☄️🌟💞🎇🎉🎈🎊🎀🥇🎺

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
24 February, 07:45
😩😩 I can’t get in..I keep getting error messages😩😩

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 February, 07:48
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
That happened to me quite a few times. Just delete the app and go back in and redo everything. eventually ot will work.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
24 February, 09:43
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
The same thing happened to me repeatedly, over a matter of DAYS!! I was about to give up, but kept trying, and FINALLY got in... BUT, I am # 412,138 on the waiting list LOL!!!! So I am not in yet either! Some on TG are, and tI've been monitoring them😁 Keep trying, maybe turn your phone off and back on again if that's where you're trying!❤️

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
24 February, 06:56
Truth Social = IPhone Only

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 February, 12:20
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
That is no good

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
24 February, 06:45
i posted thia yesterday....Putin is making a move. Taking out the Cabal headquarters in Ukraine. Biden has most of his illegal family wealth there, hence him getting involved. The movie just got good.

BQnita --- @BQnita
24 February, 06:27
no outside comms

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 February, 03:08
keep posting please. Goona be awhile for some of us to get there. My number hasn’t moved since I signed up.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 February, 11:43
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Mine hasn’t either. Just patiently waiting. 😊

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 February, 10:10
this is bigger than the USAF being the only olane flying around Ukraine right now hahahahah

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 February, 10:21
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣👍

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 February, 12:23
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I read the people of Ukraine are thrilled that the
WH's are freeing them from being the Cabal's
EU Hub for laundering $, trafficking Arms, Drugs
& Children.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 February, 10:01
kek

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 February, 10:06
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
😁TOP KEK!!!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 February, 09:57
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
YES!!! 😁 And to make it even better, this ‘Q’ joined on Feb. 9th… a day BEFORE Trump and Nunes did!!! Then Nunes liked and reposted his message! VERY EXCITING!! HEEEE’S BACK!!

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 February, 09:38
Devin Nunes ... Who is Q?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 February, 09:42
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 February, 09:47
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
😁🤣🤣🤣

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
23 February, 09:35
ahh when will it be released on the Google store? i can't wait to join!

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
24 February, 02:41
In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication
It's looking like the end of March.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 09:32
$5 that is the 17th signup.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
23 February, 11:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
5 17

Geezy Seventeen @Geezy17
24 February, 03:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@Vincentkennedy Coincidence vibe thing?

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
23 February, 08:46
WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 February, 08:51
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
NCSWIC😁🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 February, 08:39
Okay....so now my interest is peaked🤔

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 February, 08:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I KNOW!!! no sleeping tonight, that’s for sure!!😂