Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Seeing this picture from George News Monday made me think of 2 friends (very liberal) who literally yelled at me 2 years ago when I told them I believed that JFK Jr. was still alive. I asked them what they would do if it turned out I was right. One would not even go there. The other said he would apologize to me. Actually, I think that when this happens, they'll ask how I knew and what else I think I know. That's when they'll be open to hearing about how they've been lied to for many years, and that's when their eyes will be opened to what they once thought were just conspiracies. It'll be a really good day. Truth will prevail. More will awaken.🙏❤️

And as for this picture. It looks like him to me. And is this the man who was seated perfectly in view (except we couldn't see his face) on a plane while POTUS was being interviewed? And the man who walked over to Marine One as people called out "John!" 3x? It's either him or an actor made to make us think of him. Slow reveal?
12:26 AM - Feb 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Ray Parrish @therealranon
24 February, 12:49
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
But this is not important, John can maintain his current life while we get this done. Trust me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 February, 12:54
In response Ray Parrish to his Publication
But I think George News highlighted this for a reason. It's important to those of us who hope he was not killed in that crash. Even Q said the crash was "The Start." But I do understand what you mean, and I believe it wouldn't be safe enough yet for him to step back onto the world's stage. When he does though, it will be a very important day. 😇🙏❤️✝️ Even Kim Clement prophesied that there would be another Kennedy who would become president and people will say "it's JFK reincarnated" (Clement didn't believe in reincarnation, btw, he was just saying that's what folks would say.) Wild times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 February, 12:39
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Looks like they're saying goodbye to the WH
B4 demolition. It'ssparse of contents & both
are reflecting.

Jfk Jr was born there...