Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 February, 08:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
There is no such thing as fossil fuel! That is a lie to make us think there is a limited supply! Not sure there were even dinosaurs. They may have manufactured those artifacts to further the narrative and to display in museums. You know what happens under musesums? Tunnels. Art cargo is not inspected. 😳
08:51 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 February, 08:55
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Forreal though... who has the sauce on dinosaurs because I'm thinking they were just giants. Could be wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 08:58
I’ve even read that they are made with chicken bones. No idea. But I do know that The Bible does not talk about them. satan will do anything to discredit The Bible.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 February, 08:59
I took this picture while hiking in Colorado. I believe dinosaurs were real.