Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 08:51
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
There is no such thing as fossil fuel! That is a lie to make us think there is a limited supply! Not sure there were even dinosaurs. They may have manufactured those artifacts to further the narrative and to display in museums. You know what happens under musesums? Tunnels. Art cargo is not inspected. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 February, 08:55
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Forreal though... who has the sauce on dinosaurs because I'm thinking they were just giants. Could be wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
23 February, 08:48
maybe they can🤔

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 February, 08:53
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
Perhaps! I just mentioned there maybe already some technology that hasn't been released yet to the public. Anything is possible I've learned on AU. 😎

RD5 507 @RD5507
23 February, 08:41
So why have criminal bankers spent so heavily on coal assets? Control of energy? Coal-to-Gas (CTG) and Gas-to-Liquid (GTL) gives USA a 500 year supply of gasoline right? We don't need criminal bankers taking this over by strip-mining our income, yet those are Joe's puppet cadres at work. https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 February, 08:49
In response RD5 507 to his Publication
I get what you mean completely. Personally I believe the answer lies within diversification of our energy consumption and kicking lobbyists out of politics. Then there is factoring United States production versus Globalists controlling production.

Unless there is Free Energy Tech already available that we don't know about.... yet. 🤔

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 February, 08:39
He is a national treasure ❣️

My favorite quote ~
Topic: Gas Shortage :
"We cannot run the greatest economy by putting fairy dust and unicorn urine in our cars."

https://kpel965.com/hilari...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 February, 08:44
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣 that's hilarious I love it! I agree Leah, I really love his style all around!!! 💪🏽