Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I don't know who this guy is....

But he's getting nothing from me, is all I can tell you.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
07:31 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Angel Joy @superradangel
31 January, 07:44
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I think it says a lot about "who" is actually on that account and commenting to you. Honestly, seeing this has given me ENORMOUS affirmation that WH are in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio Phoenix Rising @scorpiophoenixrising
31 January, 07:42
I can think of a few choice phrases to put up in his honor...😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rob Angeles @robangeles
31 January, 07:37
I suggest that you suggest to him that since he is pro ByeDen, you can actually hang him on the bridge. Done! You put a Pro ByeDen in the bridge

President Biden @POTUS
31 January, 07:43
In response Rob Angeles to his Publication
Personally I prefer ByeDon

President Biden @POTUS
31 January, 07:35
C'mon man! I'm your favorite President!!!

NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 07:44
In response President Biden to his Publication
It's only for Anons here.
You don't look like an Anon. 🤡

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
31 January, 07:34
Yes!! Stay strong Veronica!! We are behind you💯!

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 January, 07:33

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
31 January, 07:43
Did you laugh yourself silly?

I think I would have!

LOL

that's just funny!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 January, 07:45
🤗🤗🤗