Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 February, 02:41
Its really hard to connect on a deeper level pretty much on every site. Kinda sad but I get it. I know were learning, I know many are working through emotions. I just cant wait till we can all connect a little deeper.
We Truly Need A Great Awakening.
We already had a big push
The world is marching
One More Good Push and were headed home.
Tiq Toq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Ready for that it the real world too, it has been a lonely road for many. Would love to have deep conversations with the people I care about, more than small talk about trivial bread and circus stuff, without getting laughed at, mocked, dismissed and given the stuck in the Matrix eyerolls. Have developed a strong and resilient armor as a result (thank you God 🙏🏼), but I am weary and ready for the rest of humanity to awaken and unite.

Please tell me it's soon VK.

@VincentKennedy
04:18 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 February, 04:37
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Ill never give up and neither will you. You have come to far. Overcome many battles. Humanity is marching. Biblical and Beautiful. We have already won. Keep that chin up. Your armor has and will serve you well. Much Love To You❤️ Thanks for the connection fren😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 February, 05:05
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Thank you fren! Blessings to you. ❤️😊