Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Its really hard to connect on a deeper level pretty much on every site. Kinda sad but I get it. I know were learning, I know many are working through emotions. I just cant wait till we can all connect a little deeper.
We Truly Need A Great Awakening.
We already had a big push
The world is marching
One More Good Push and were headed home.
Tiq Toq
02:41 PM - Feb 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 February, 06:56
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I highly recommend General Flynn's Health and Freedom Conferences.... real people - take a friend.

https://www.thrivetimeshow...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 07:40
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Been to one in Michigan. Was really great, talked with many patriots. Thanks for the idea and comment. Much love to you Fren.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

I highly recommend General Flynn's Health and Freedom Conferences.... real people - take a friend.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 February, 05:16
🙏❤️✨✨

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 February, 04:18
Ready for that it the real world too, it has been a lonely road for many. Would love to have deep conversations with the people I care about, more than small talk about trivial bread and circus stuff, without getting laughed at, mocked, dismissed and given the stuck in the Matrix eyerolls. Have developed a strong and resilient armor as a result (thank you God 🙏🏼), but I am weary and ready for the rest of humanity to awaken and unite.

Please tell me it's soon VK.

@VincentKennedy

23 February, 04:37
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Ill never give up and neither will you. You have come to far. Overcome many battles. Humanity is marching. Biblical and Beautiful. We have already won. Keep that chin up. Your armor has and will serve you well. Much Love To You❤️ Thanks for the connection fren😘

Not Important @Notimportant
23 February, 04:07
You are in my thought process exactly!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 February, 03:41
I’m sure there are more who share your sentiments. I do. It’s great that you’ve
put it out there. A seed?:)
We’re going to make it. 💫🌈

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
23 February, 03:21

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 February, 03:12
kinda like giving birth

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
23 February, 03:07
What do you mean by a deeper level?

23 February, 04:01
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
This is a tough question because it encompasses so much. Its the questions after we take care of what everyone wants and is focused on. The Downfall of the cabal. Not that I blame anyone at all or to any degree. Its a great focus but there is more. Their is more that needs learned and applied to make sure this bs never happens again. When the hammer truly drops, it will drop hard on some. If we are to Unite which is right and true then we will need to help guide others to a better understanding and a better way of thinking. We cant just remove the cabal, give everyone all these hidden things and they understand how to use them responsibly. It will be abused and all that was fought for will be lost. I do think we are on a divine timeline and I See much good happening. Still Trust The Plan and Process 100. Many more questions floating in my head but thats nothing new. If you want check back 8 or so posts ago for more up2u. Thanks for your question btw, the curiosity. Much Love To You❤️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 February, 03:07
i posted this earlier
vibe sync!!!

unfortunately PAIN is a human motivator. truth.

“seeing” into the future is an illusion for most people. the ego will always choose comfort to either reject or accept a situation.

unfortunately “reality” is rejected until it experienced

unity is a bond built on a “sinking ship” syndrome.

it never hurts to “plant seeds” and “move on”

we have all experienced this in life

judgement of any kind seperates us from others which seperates us from God.

i have to remind my myself of this principle on an everday basis.

stay fooking cool! 😘

23 February, 03:37
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Thank You For That. Much Love To You. ❤️