Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 February, 01:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
looks a little like… 😎❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 February, 02:11
Yes...first thing I noticed...he is not center of the shot....he and the Twin Towers start out as almost equally centered with the Towers being slightly more central. A point of highlighting the Twin Towers perhaps? Did they already know what might happen? The No Smoking sign just off to the right...or...actually...in reverse it would be the "left"...also did not NEED to be in the shot...but they chose to include it next to the Towers. If nothing is random...then all is purposeful. I'd be curious to know what year this was broadcast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
23 February, 09:31
I’m still crushing.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 February, 05:41
I know this sounds off time, but I keep seeing that freaking thing over and over like a sore thumb on lead ins on my stuff I look for as far as songs on youtube. That Liberty Commercial insurance, I know they are all secret org at the top, BUT there is a reason beyond cookies, I am being shown that OVER and over again.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 04:09
55 = JFK Jr! Hopefuly with you, DoQ+ can take out the #13 bloodlines.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
23 February, 03:55
😍

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
23 February, 03:39
Goosebumps ❤❤

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 February, 03:33
I was so sure he was going to introduce Donald J Trump as one of those people making New York a better place to live.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 February, 03:23
no Smoking Sign 👀

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 February, 03:10
The twins in the background. Those were the days