Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 February, 07:10
Heck of a coincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 12:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Wonder if we made a new pyramid would there be a new star in the sky?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
Cool thought. Never heard anyone bring this up before. I still wonder how much our conciousness comes into play considering how an observer affects light and how frequency affects water.

I am unconvinced that they were built solely by human, so ngl, hope we don't try.
01:55 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 February, 02:48
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Could we be like "batteries"?
Could we attract with our energy even a new star maybe?
All day I wondered about our true power, collectivly...
What you wrote rang a bell...
We are doing this through our collective consciousness said VK once...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 February, 02:08
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Found that comment BeeBee!

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
04 April, 06:15
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Indeed! Batteries have polarity. The voltage of the humanity battery is increased when "they" divide us and antagonize us against each other (more emotions on the issue). The amperage of the battery is increased by involving greater numbers of people. War is the ultimate.
I'm wondering how human blood and child sacrifice factor in, though. Perhaps these are conductors for the circuit.