Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 February, 07:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'd say things are "Swift"ly coming together and we are moving to the "Quantum" leap future...🙌
NOT the one [they] wanted, so sad, TOO BAD!!😎💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 February, 08:53
All of the so-called "elites" are completely disgusting. This Schwab guy makes my skin crawl. And if we all had been paying attention, we would've known what they were up to a long time ago. As part of their "religion," they have to cast their spell, have to tell what they're going to do. Here's what they told a deaf world in 1992 -- it's about COVID. And they cast something evil in every "ceremony," including the Super Bowl, from pretty much all years. But we're on to them now. We are watching every single thing they try, reading all their signs, and crushing all their spells. GOD WINS and has already won. Not them.💥🔥⚡👊
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Rona? 1992 Olympic Ceremony - YouTube

Looks an awful like the Rona..Clipped from the Olympic YT Channel.. Link to full video bellow. https://youtu.be/Gkmg79ApRNQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 February, 07:04
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Ewwww......and Amen Sam!🙏💥😉

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 08:43
Did they name the cotton swab after his favorite activity? 😂😂😂

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 February, 04:25
Klaus Schwab can go **** himself because I can't imagine anyone else wanting to. I apologize in advance for the fact you may need some eye bleach.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 February, 07:00
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Thank God dinner time is over.. ! Gaahhhh🤢🤮

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 February, 03:15
Schwab gives me the creeps too.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 February, 01:56
9:57 TS
69:444 they have a fouundation for evil

40days&nights vibe 2*23 them & us pain

942 following
13*2D fight

God Wins! Always

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
23 February, 01:59
Advancing Digital Agency

The Power of Data Intermediaries

A D A

T=20 P=16 D=4 I=9
Total 49 = 13
13th letter = M

A D A M💥

This post 09:57 AM, Feb. 23, 2022
Original tweet 03:29 PM, Feb. 22, 2022
Time Diff 18 h, 28 m

Q 1828
SPY OP
[WH [Hussein]
[FUSION GPS](Shell2)
[PERKINS COIE](Shell2)
*Tarmac (final meeting - no charges/drop = supreme court)
*Go-Between(s) (meetings 1-4)
Hussein (3) NAT SEC ORDERS OFFICIAL (POTUS CAN DECLAS)(Bottom-to-top (see now))(FBI/DOJ to expand fast)
FISA apps FALSE activate domestic spy campaign (UK assist - feed to C_A (cannot operate domestically)(JB)
They NEVER thought she would lose.
Q

When you are a foreign operative, you cannot run the US.

"JB cannot operate domestically". They couldn't use HRC and were forced to use JB. Look who the layers lead to, Hussein as in BO. This is how the money's being laundered.

Follow the money. Look at Biden's investments since he's been in office unofficially.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
24 February, 12:09
In response Angela Hart to her Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 February, 01:35
Do not comply!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
23 February, 01:12
I could tell my family members and friends all about this and show them the information and documentation until I’m BLUE IN THE FACE and they’d still think up anything they can to try to discredit it and say I’m crazy; in their delusional way of doing so!!! I’m beyond trying to wake people and am now focused on being prepared and my relationship with God!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 February, 01:40
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
with you on that...tried and tried

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 February, 01:40
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
unfortunately PAIN is a human motivator. truth.

“seeing” into the future is an illusion for most people. the ego will always choose comfort to either reject or accept a situation.

unfortunately “reality” is rejected until it experienced

unity is a bond built on a “sinking ship” syndrome.

it never hurts to “plant seeds” and “move on”

we have all experienced this in life

judgement of any kind seperates us from others which seperates us from God.

i have to remind my myself of this principle on an everday basis.

stay fooking cool! 😘

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 February, 12:57
Nothin like a good ol' fashioned chineese social credit score. Mark of beast lvl stuff right ther...

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
23 February, 12:29
ADAM Advanced Database Asset Management?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 February, 11:50
credit: Tronanon

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 02:13
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 February, 11:42

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 February, 11:29

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 February, 11:25
He gives me the creeps too. It's the accent.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 February, 11:23
love and support President Trump,
but re: Truth Social, saw that it has a
'REPUTATION' field on each person's profile,
which, to me, smacks of a WEF / social credit score thing

seems 'judgment' loaded to me : /

(hope Neanderthal doesn't mind me using his example:
it was the only one i saw 'complete' which shows this:)

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 February, 11:33
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
That's some sketchy shit

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 February, 11:03
We have no idea what they had planned for us had she won. Thank God for President Trump, the Q Team, our Military and Patriots worldwide🙏🏻

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 February, 03:19
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Praying for our Country.
Praying for the World.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
23 February, 09:55
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
We Do.
Their Plan was intercepted by Military Intel.
[16 Year Plan to Destroy America]

Hence - White Hates asking Trump to run.
[THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE]

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 February, 11:01
Why don't they care about ID's... Well conventional ID's.... Will the time come that those without Digital ID cannot vote....Mark...Think. Pray.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 February, 02:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
No digital id, there will be no:
food
water
power
house
work
medical
education
travel... for you

If you survive all that, then yes, also no voting either.

Mazlows Heirarchy of need...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 February, 10:54
NOPE
NADA
NOT TODAY
NOT TOMORROW

God has a reset alright so move over demon spawn ~~

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 February, 10:50
Extract my what?
Goo Goo babies made with GO

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 February, 01:42
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
These crazy f*cks! They dont understand how nature is working and
that is why they are so scared? Everybody that can not connect to nature itself is unfit for live! They want to estrange you from nature, from animals, from your family members and all that makes live worth living. They are lying and cheating and twisting every thruth around and upside down. Now they are telling people that dogs and cats are
filthy animals and that they will make you sick (and that is according to their agenda: they want to estrange you from them). There was a interview with a woman who was telling that she became sick after her dog licked her hand. A horrorable story, but what they don't tell you is, that in the period before they killed a lot of rabbits with a developped virus called 'mixomatosis' and that they did not gather the cadavers because one of their biological idiots was telling the people that these bacteria would enrich the soil! And that in a neighbourhood where cats and dogs are walking

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
23 February, 10:48
If you want to exist, comply.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 February, 11:14
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 February, 10:47
Cought that the other day.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 February, 10:45
Conspiracy Theories" all coming true
Level up⬆️

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 February, 10:29
The Great Awakening
《 6 6 6 》

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 February, 10:33
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Symbolism Will Be Their Downfall.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 February, 10:25

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
VK...How do you keep up with all these replies on your posts? I can't keep up with the few I get.

BTW...How's the back?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
They are normalizing with the scanned QR codes... soon, you won't be able to do anything, without scanning a damned code.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
23 February, 10:22
40 sec vid

💧40
a,b,c,d,e...
Q

f=6 (today day 6) (23)
be back after recovery. 7 - 10 (7 tomorrow)
DJT rescheduled TG broadcast for today

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 February, 10:21

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 February, 10:17
Internet Bill of Rights.