Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Janisha B.. @casjopaia
22 February, 10:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Above all, give thanks for your captivity. Consider the legend: A megalomaniac extreme-gomaniac had fashioned slaves out of mortal biomass, which he endowed with little brains and imprisoned in the maximum-security prison "Paradise". Where they had to worship him. Only a courageous fighter of the same people had equipped the humans (Míðr) with consciousness (metaphor: fruit from the tree of knowledge), had taken them from their prison and had brought freedom. For it they were thrown all from the 'heaven'. Of course you are allowed back again. However only if you come crawling submissively on a slime track and remain for ever voluntarily slaves.

I can amuse myself again and again deliciously when I look at how all the religiously intocrinated worship the wrong superbeing. Read your funny Bible, your believed God is a slaughterer par excellence. Mıća'ёl, on the other hand, has never had any negative, that is, destructive influence. Nevertheless, you impute the worst evils to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 10:22
In response Janisha B.. to her Publication
It truly CRACKS ME UP, people trying to beat me over the head with the Bible when they have not studied religion at all, have never read the Dead Sea Scrolls, Apocrypha, or Nag Hammadi scrolls...

It's like the ID10ts are trying to hammer you with Cliff Notes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396