Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
31 January, 04:18
I want in on the fun. A few questions. 1. How much does it cost to buy into the silver stuff? I don't have much, but I want to it I can. 2. Is it even worth it if you don't have hundreds to spend. 3. How to I even get started?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
31 January, 04:32
In response Qayla Marie to her Publication
You can get in with an low as a 1 oz. bar, plus shipping. Should be around $30 an oz. or so, when markets open at 6 pm EST today, based on last closing price.

And yes, even with a small order, it's a good idea to get in now. There are ideas floating around that silver could increase to $1000 or $2000 an oz. And, you have it in your hand, in the event of the worst (bank collapse).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 04:47
In response Letitia Harris to her Publication
Woah! I just checked JM Bullion and they are out of stock on all Silver Bars!

Only people mentioned by gailharris2021 in this post can reply
Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
31 January, 07:00
In response Letitia Harris to her Publication
*has