Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
I want in on the fun. A few questions. 1. How much does it cost to buy into the silver stuff? I don't have much, but I want to it I can. 2. Is it even worth it if you don't have hundreds to spend. 3. How to I even get started?
04:18 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by QaylaMarie in this post can reply
Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
31 January, 05:37
In response Qayla Marie to her Publication
It's easy, you can just buy small amounts. 1 oz coins or bars go for approx. $30. Here are some website: JMBullion.com SDBullion.com Goldenstatemint.com Godspeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
31 January, 06:07
In response Mabo Q17 to her Publication
I can't find any 🥺 sold out everywhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
alan candt @candtalan
31 January, 04:33
a few 1oz coins are easy, cost of postage exists, that is all. Unlikely to have a price fall over atme (be patient) . Rumour is possible large price up move within year/s.

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
31 January, 04:32
You can get in with an low as a 1 oz. bar, plus shipping. Should be around $30 an oz. or so, when markets open at 6 pm EST today, based on last closing price.

And yes, even with a small order, it's a good idea to get in now. There are ideas floating around that silver could increase to $1000 or $2000 an oz. And, you have it in your hand, in the event of the worst (bank collapse).

Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
31 January, 04:38
In response Letitia Harris to her Publication
where can I buy it from?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 04:47
In response Letitia Harris to her Publication
Woah! I just checked JM Bullion and they are out of stock on all Silver Bars!

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
31 January, 04:26
Shorting silver has the potential to bring down the banks and crush the U.S. dollar and it might be a cozening beauty...

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
31 January, 04:23
I buy mine from Provident Metals. I checked this mornig there are no 1 oz coins available! Same with JM Bullion!

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
31 January, 04:26
In response Richard Perez to his Publication
I would check back after 6pm today when the market reopens. Seems the high volume is causing the silver sellers to pause until price clarity.