Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 May, 11:21
Being a Vessel for the Divine is a commitment. You give yourself over to God and place it all in his hands. In order for this plan to work, we all need to pretend to be our regular old selves while we are fighting real and astral battles for the good of mankind. Exhausting isn't a strong enough word. It's a fine line to walk, I will tell you that. I'm actually glad they let me slip my binding to spread The Good News. Most of us are working in secret and it's lonely. The few that tried to bring their spouse/family up to speed on our mission did not fare well. Cognitive dissonance, programming, foundation beliefs being challenged, call it what you will, most aren't ready. Think of us when you pray. We are holding the line and we can feel the vibe when it gets noticed. Love to you all from the Rainbow Warrior Tribe. We are a family through God and Heaven on Earth is our Homeland.
#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #GodWins
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Steely Dan - Home At Last - YouTube

Home At Last by Steely DanWith lyrics"Well the danger on the rocks is surely pastStill I remain tied to the mast"All rights to artists, publishers,etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Paula313 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Lee, click on at the bottom under it