Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
Being a Vessel for the Divine is a commitment. You give yourself over to God and place it all in his hands. In order for this plan to work, we all need to pretend to be our regular old selves while we are fighting real and astral battles for the good of mankind. Exhausting isn't a strong enough word. It's a fine line to walk, I will tell you that. I'm actually glad they let me slip my binding to spread The Good News. Most of us are working in secret and it's lonely. The few that tried to bring their spouse/family up to speed on our mission did not fare well. Cognitive dissonance, programming, foundation beliefs being challenged, call it what you will, most aren't ready. Think of us when you pray. We are holding the line and we can feel the vibe when it gets noticed. Love to you all from the Rainbow Warrior Tribe. We are a family through God and Heaven on Earth is our Homeland.
#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #GodWins
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Steely Dan - Home At Last - YouTube

Home At Last by Steely DanWith lyrics"Well the danger on the rocks is surely pastStill I remain tied to the mast"All rights to artists, publishers,etc.

11:21 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Paula Lee @Paula313
21 February, 10:34
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Exactly!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 January, 03:53
thank you rainbow warrior tribe for holding the line for the rest of us, be safe💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 May, 01:47
Thank Q for taking the slings & arrows for ALL of God's Creations 🙏 💜 👊 got your back ✨

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
08 May, 11:34
Amen. Torah today was Lev. chapt. 26- finish.
God says what he means. And means what he says.
His laws are The Laws. He's giving us yet another shot at it.
But make no mistake. Those who fail to take head?
Leviticus 26:14-39
He's not messing with them. They are done!

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
08 May, 11:25
❤️

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 May, 11:31
I feel ya. We had to tow the line solo but just know miracles can and will happen. i received 2 gifts from God today. 🇺🇸🙏🏼🙌🏼 WWG1WGA