Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
21 February, 10:00
FASCINATING!!! #TWOSDAY #jfkjr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 February, 07:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Evil forces abound. There is a celestial body known as IC 1122 in the constellation Serpens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 February, 07:36
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Constellation Serpens.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 February, 09:27
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I wonder if the date of JFK's death had anything to do with evil people paying homage to evil forces of the Surpen constellation. 🤔

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
22 February, 12:46
HAPPY #TWOSDAY

yae ebisu @yae51502951
22 February, 03:43
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
22 February, 12:32
5:5

i 🌊u > VK > 1122 > 1 x 22 > 22 > W > V V

WWF > world wide

222222 > days since jfk jr flight crash

1999 > so tonight i’m gonna party like its nineteen ninty nine

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
22 February, 12:27
IC 1122 = 11/22 the date JFK was assassinated and it’s time to cut off the “head of the snake.” The Serpen Caput.....The Serpents will be caput!!! 😊 I have no idea how to decode anything. Just a girl looking it up then guessing but I hope and pray that evil is eradicated off the face of the earth. They’ve had their chance and they ignored and rejected God’s commandments and offers to change. It’s time to pay for their heinous crimes. No deals.

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
22 February, 12:12
"23rd constellation of size"

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 February, 11:57

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
21 February, 10:40
Index Catalogue...Galaxy?
This is deep.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
22 February, 12:45
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
serpens caput > cutting off the serpens head?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 February, 02:03
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
😯