Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The past year and a bit has been humbling, frustrating, tiring. And yet it also feels very much worth it; I know I have grown, prepared, and strengthened. The challenges of family, money, mad people, betrayal, health… all faced and overcome. When you stand in truth you carry no overhead of remembering lies or split personas, but those who supported deceit and wrongdoing end up mired in trouble of their own making. Eventually it comes crashing down... and you have to do nothing at all!
08:30 PM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 February, 09:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I totally concur Martin. It has also helped to have the comradery with all of my newfound friends. I honestly would have been lost without people such as you and so many others if not for the reminders and :we got this" from everyone. Blessings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 February, 08:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
revenge & retaliation are never necessary.
its only necessary to fight if you are wrong and going after something you want to get or something you want to change in your favor.

life is simple. out of chaos comes order.

patience. stay in your lane. love along the way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396