Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
21 February, 05:48
Let's test the critical thinking of the group. Ask yourself who is in control. Now ask yourself again. We're told the White Hats/Patriots are in control right? But do not dismiss what your eyes see, are they really in control? What do you see? Allow me to demonstrate.

Since day one of Q the only thing we see or hear is stand down orders from a mysterious being telling us it's going to be ok and not to worry, Patriots are in control and have everything needed to bring down the entire evil empire. But what do you see actually happening? Other than alleged indictments and accusations and so-called breaking developments that seem to go nowhere, what do you see with your eyes? What side do you see being beaten up, shot at, arrested etc? What side is really suffering through this "Great Awakening"? What do you really see? Words, pictures and videos can all be manipulated and molested to drive any chosen narrative. But to witness it all with your very own eyes is the very existence of tru

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 February, 05:59
In response Michael Meadows to his Publication
yeah !

i lost a friend over this type of thinking

i kept asking her -

where are the receipts?
where is your proof -
show me a death certificate, for that matter show me PROOF OF LIFE !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 05:40
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
that actually went on but got cut off apparently. We, mankind and worldwide, are in very dangerous times when we do not trust our own fucking eyes. We ignore that gut feeling for hopes of a truly fictional group of miracle beings to magically make the world a better place. We are told it's ok, blah blah blah and the only thing we have to show for it is truly nothing. Absolutely not a single shred of proof. I did believe for a while, but then I came to the realization that the fucking record was just skipping, playing the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. I opened my eyes, did my own research and found out more than I thought I would, and sadly the masses actually have no fucking clue who and what Donald J Trump is. a good look into his Trump Towers residence is really the deepest you need to dig. Symbolism will be their downfall. Did he expose it all to us, or all of us to them. That's the question to answer.

21 February, 05:59
that's pretty interesting considering the launch of the new platform (embeded with gaggle?)

the daily grift via sms message, goes from soft marketing with a dousing of ego, to full blown begging, then to downright belittling if you don't comply - all the way to a child tantrum of "we are done, and never texting again"

(o.kay)

but then they do

21 February, 06:17
I get it, it is absolutely riveting to believe. But they are nothing more than the horse chasing the carrot on the string. Do the things that were exposed really happen?, of course they do, all of it. the pedophilia, trafficking, adrenochrome, sacrifices, fake wars, every single fucking bit of it is real. But it won't matter when we are all gone and only the mindless sheep are left. Cause that is exactly how this movie ends. At least that's how the Evil Empire thinks it's going to. We will win. We will prevail. God always wins. But we are up against evil like nobody thought existed. And in order to win we too must embrace a certain level of that evil. We will need to become the very things we hate. And do things once thought unfathomable.

21 February, 07:37
i can't live like that

this is probably why my husband died in my arms with the last words of i love you as we looked deeply into each other's eyes

he couldn't have dealt with one second of what's happening

i've been fighting since

21 February, 07:44
sorry for your loss. stay strong and follow your heart. prepare for the worst and hope for the best. one flame needs to burn brighter when another is extinguished.

21 February, 07:48
my flame is full on white hot
i'm not backing down

Only people mentioned by Death2theDeepState in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Meadows, click on at the bottom under it