The Ultra-Minotaur @theminotaur
21 February, 04:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
21 February, 09:16
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
racist much?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Ultra-Minotaur @theminotaur
21 February, 11:56
In response Frank Ledz to his Publication
I see nothing racist about this at all. A black man wishes to test his free speech by using the N word. Remember political correctness goes against the constitution and the 1st amendment. PC in and of itself is racist.

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
21 February, 01:45
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
i dont disagree with your notion about PC culture, and i will add- “wokeness.” However, i do think that theres a fine line between PC culture and ignorance

Only people mentioned by theminotaur in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Ultra-Minotaur, click on at the bottom under it