Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
21 February, 04:01
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
You don't mess with the Mohawk!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
21 February, 03:56
I support these first nations peoples against Trudeau’s racist jackboot fascist scum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 February, 03:17
Oopsies!!!!!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
21 February, 01:01

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 February, 12:57
The Peacemaker & the Tadadaho - YouTube

This short film is part of 8 short, testimonial films, on the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois.) The Iroquois are embarking on an historic project about the 500-year ...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 February, 12:28
I have a feeling all TRIBES will be playing a huge part in this?? I just have a feeling.. Trump, Barr, Sessions and Pompeo spent alot of time with them in his first years as President. I pray for a reckoning. These are my people.