THANK YOU
11:32 AM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
CJJM Patriot @caribou
27 February, 07:53
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
see Truth Social tab.
..https://qagg.news/index.ph...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
27 February, 07:18
Same situation as you.

However... if you goto Qagg site you can click on TRUTH BOX on the right . Click the 3 drop boxes . Turn off Q drops box.

Hope that makes sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Michaels @Smics54
27 February, 12:03
IMO the limited # of accounts is because the app is in the beta stage, usually for testing and development. Testing Apple also ?
IDK I am waiting in line.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
27 February, 12:01
Me too.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
27 February, 07:54
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Look for Truth Social tab..
https://qagg.news/index.ph...

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
26 February, 11:38
I am still waiting for authorization? Says my account has been successfully created. My number is 167,173. I am waiting patiently.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 February, 10:48
merci 🙏pour le message 🙄meme si en gaule 😁

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 February, 06:56
nope - no app on the droids

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
25 February, 11:34
yea, why is android last...how insulting 😭

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
25 February, 11:35
In response Pmtp Emp to her Publication
I signed up when it was 1st available to sign up for back in the fall... Very frustrating

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 February, 11:23
In response Pmtp Emp to her Publication
I have Android also but it is very hackable and they're still working on getting the bugs out so Androids won't create a problem and get infiltrated while going through truth social

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
25 February, 10:19
#TRUTHSocial = = = > < >

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 February, 06:57
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Watching - but I prefer Gab.
Andrew is committed to FREE speech...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 February, 01:34
You can access it here:

https://qagg.news

Jen ... @Jenfranji
25 February, 08:00
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
This is great. Thanks 👍

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
24 February, 11:18
I am on there but AnonUp is still the one I prefer. But aimdo try & share anything New I learn from truth social.

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
24 February, 11:04
Truth Social is not available on Android yet. it is only available on Apple devices. in order not to crash the system they had to roll it out slowly. Billions of people worldwide want on to President Trump's Truth Social! Be patient it will be available soon!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
26 February, 11:26
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
Thank you for that clear explanation. I have an Android phone

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 February, 10:57
i have an android too
happy here

Camille 317 @Camille
24 February, 10:53
same here

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 February, 10:49
End of March---we were informed of this for being fully on line

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 February, 09:31
I'll be hanging with Vincent and the Anonup family. I'm pretty sure those of us without Iphones, will be entertained here with T.S. posts, with those who have Androids. I feel at home here.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
24 February, 09:02
Yes please, it might take a while before we can get on it in Belgium .. 🤭🙏

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
24 February, 09:01
I've been on since 2-21. Right now, there's a glitch with clicking follow. It'll unfollow &back &forth. Other than that, running smoothly🙏.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 February, 08:57
I kinda like it here....might not go to anymore social medias.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
24 February, 08:56
Q was one of the first 3 to sign up. It's JFK Jr., he tweets me.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 February, 08:33
I tried so hard to get in and I was pre-signed up, it went to the Apple Store after I verified and nothing happened. blank white screen. Tried to put in my password again and it says password invalid. Ridiculously hard to get in for me.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 February, 08:32
Maybe by spring 🤷‍♀️

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
24 February, 07:49
I am in. It is still working through some quinks bit a good Twat replacement. I dont like the video length limitations and they dont have gifs which is a total bummer. Nonetheless, some serious memes and truths are being spread and all are Patriots as far as I can discern at this point in time! If your in, lets hook up @FreedomBelle17

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
24 February, 07:49
I am in. It is still working through some quinks bit a good Twat replacement. I dont like the video length limitations and they dont have gifs which is a total bummer. Nonetheless, some serious memes and truths are being spread and all are Patriots as far as I can discern at this point in time! If your in, lets hook up @FreedomBelle17

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
24 February, 06:52
Its pretty decent so far. some suprise accounts like Q and a few others, there are bugs they are fixing, and a huge inrush of accounts they are trying to accommodate. I think those that join up wont be disappointed. my account is listed on my page here. hope to see you all!

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
24 February, 06:38
I finally got my email registered 🙌🙌 but looks like it’s gonna be a while lol

connie wright @cowri
24 February, 06:20

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
24 February, 06:11

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 February, 06:03