Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
24 February, 08:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
How can you follow the truth when they continually ban people? How is Truth Social any different then Twitter? I won't be joining. I've already seen many people get banned and they haven't even opened fully yet. SAD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 04:18
122 mirror:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
23 February, 10:38
And, the App dropped at 23:03, 11:03 PM? Seriously? KEK

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 February, 08:51
coming soon for "android" users

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 February, 11:31
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
The delay for android users is bigger than it appears.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 February, 11:31
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
...gonna be miffed if it only works mobile phone registry...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
23 February, 07:53
Boom! 💥

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 February, 05:24
TS - 10:48>148>841

“Has Q ever mentioned
internet bill of rights?”

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
23 February, 02:58

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
21 February, 01:22
I do wish it the best, but I must say that I don't see Dems/Libs/MSM/politicians...jumping onboard. I have been kicked off Twitter but I do read posts and see that there is still some debate of issues. We don't need individual echo chambers. Twitter should be fixed or forced to close.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Gerri World @Gerri_World
21 February, 01:04
God wins!!!!! Another proof & phase 2 starts...operational!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
21 February, 12:26

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
21 February, 11:24
Excellent!😁

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
21 February, 11:22
Ty cowboy2b = = = > < >
You're a True Patriot = = = > < >
#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >

Feb 21, 2018 8:20:23 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 000000 No. 452

[2]
Patriot
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
Traitor
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
Q

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 February, 11:19
timing is everything!!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
21 February, 11:14
Question (please excuese my nontechness) : my T icon image that loaded onto my phone last night looks different than your above displayed “T”. Is it different for iPhone vs android? 🤷‍♀️

21 February, 11:23
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
android not yet available

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
23 February, 03:56
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
There is a fake androod one out.

laura rosario @Lauracr
21 February, 10:55
i have Android I hope many share post here for us

21 February, 11:24
In response laura rosario to her Publication
not on android yet

Cher DGF @CherD23
21 February, 10:54
I'm having issues creating an account. They say they sent email verification and I still have not received it.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 February, 11:00
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
And we must still be on old style internet.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
23 February, 09:39
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
My email was in my junk mailbox, so have you checked there? Also, in the email there is a link you click on to verify your account. I had to type in my info 3 times before it finally took. 🙃

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 February, 10:51
🤔I signed up for this a while back & still haven't gotten a notification by e-mail

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 February, 10:58
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
It's being released in batches to prevent crashing, my guess.