Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 February, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 February, 07:52
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Actually, I am concerned for them. They are getting invovled. Members of the Mohawk Nation are heading to Ottawa. One of the two people trampled by police horses was a Mohawk Clan Mother.

I am concerned for them and the remaining protesters. I am concerned that they are heading into a trap…a massacre.

The narrative will be spun that protesters got violent, justifying a violent action by the mercenaries Trudeau has brought in, and the Emergencies Act. They will try this - it will fail hopefully.

Of great hope is the fact that the Canadian Military has, so far, refused to support Trudeau’s position.

Again, I am praying that there really is a Military Alliance, White Hats and a β€œPlan.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by auntieeme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Emma ElT, click on at the bottom under it