Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 February, 12:17
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 February, 07:21
Ahhh - the beautiful sound of falling dominoes.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Massive WAVE of Dominoes! (6,000 Dominoes) - YouTube

I built a massive wave of dominoes that splits off from 1 to 3 to 6 to 12 lines using 6,000 dominoes! Makes a pretty neat effect :D Click to share on Faceboo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
20 February, 06:33

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 February, 06:16
you cant possibly use real raw news wtf lol

20 February, 06:25
In response reaper myer to his Publication
It isn't just RRN.
1https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 February, 01:28
la justice arrive 😎☝️

CJJM Patriot @caribou
20 February, 12:05
Luis, you have been one of few I feel I can trust for real info. I just know there are a lot of LARPS even here and others who may just he looking to find "followers" and post the sensational with no sauce for that reason.
That said, this is a huge revelation, if true, and could certainly spark an even greater awakening on a variety of issues. This cannot be kept under wraps long as SCOTUS is currently in session.
Before we all get breathless with anticipation, we should wait for better intel than RRN who has a history of bad intel.

20 February, 12:11
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
I agree. Although I did a search on DuckDuckGo and found multiple sources.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
20 February, 11:29
Hang the whore

Robert Travers @Robert1957
20 February, 11:16
Hmmm. Real?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 February, 09:58
I believe RRN. Seems like whenever a big post drops they get attacked and go offline for a day or 2. I also notice Gitmo goes down at the same time. Let's see if Sotomeyer tests positive for CV this week?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 February, 08:36
Real Raw News can never be backed up! Wishful thinking rag!

20 February, 09:00
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
20 February, 11:30
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Run by the military