Space X Force @Spaceforce369
15 January, 09:18
We are witness to the literal taking back of our country and there's so many who have no idea. We need to help those people who will experience things many of us have discovered years ago. The world is about to change. Praise God for this life to experience it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
World Peace
and I won't be called a nut job in my household any more. What more can a person ask for.

I haven't been able to talk Q for 4 yrs now, spouse did not want to hear any of it. Now spouse is freaking that Biden is going to be the president and when I said no he will not be I was called delusional and spouse threaten to cut me off from my internet sites with the firewall.
I have lots of Global co-workers too that will not see any of this coming they been drinking the COVID Koolaid
10:34 PM - Jan 15, 2021
In response Space X Force to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pi_n_Cycles in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
17 January, 08:34
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
*****I could have written this!!!!*****
Exactly the same with me. Even the part of doing away with my pc AND phone.... 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396