Space X Force @Spaceforce369
We are witness to the literal taking back of our country and there's so many who have no idea. We need to help those people who will experience things many of us have discovered years ago. The world is about to change. Praise God for this life to experience it.
09:18 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spaceforce369 in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
18 January, 04:28
In response Space X Force to his Publication
AMEN β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Gjersvold @huckleberry_1202
18 January, 03:23
Been thinking about this a lot. I am sure that some will be so shocked that working, driving, just basic stuff will be impacted for a short time. Great reminder to check in on folks. Now if sleep would must come easier...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
18 January, 12:44
πŸ’ŸMy Daughter had seen the Space Force commercial this evening and now she wants to grow up to work for there. Semper SUPRA she said! She is also just 8 years old it was just so cute!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 January, 09:55
God put us on this path! Praise his name! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸ½πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
15 January, 10:34
World Peace
and I won't be called a nut job in my household any more. What more can a person ask for.

I haven't been able to talk Q for 4 yrs now, spouse did not want to hear any of it. Now spouse is freaking that Biden is going to be the president and when I said no he will not be I was called delusional and spouse threaten to cut me off from my internet sites with the firewall.
I have lots of Global co-workers too that will not see any of this coming they been drinking the COVID Koolaid

LQve Trump @LoveTump
17 January, 08:34
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
*****I could have written this!!!!*****
Exactly the same with me. Even the part of doing away with my pc AND phone.... πŸ˜‚

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
15 January, 09:52
amen

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 January, 09:34

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 09:19
In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»