Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
19 February, 02:24
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

Patri0tsareinContr0l
60 Minutes ran a piece in 1988 titled “American Girls in Paris” where they interviewed women alleging abuse by Jean-Luc Brunel. He wasn’t arrested for another 32 years.

Never forget Epstein and his associates were running around untouched until Trump’s administration put an end to it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
19 February, 03:13
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Hospitals are the new gas chambers and prisons the new gallows

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
19 February, 03:28
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Yep!!! My buddies dad went in with trouble breathing and never came back out alive!!! I asked, “Was he given Remdisivir?” His response, “He was actually!!… Then I asked, “Was he then put on a ventilator within the next couple days?” His response, “He in fact was!”. I then told him, “I’m sorry to say this and I’m extremely sorry for your loss but your dad was murdered by the hospital like so many before him!!”. I told him to look into this FACT and haven’t heard from him since… Oh how sad a life one must live to bury their heads in the sand and be blissfully ignorant?! I’m sure he thinks I’m just being a “crazy conspiracy theorist” but yet, how could I know what process his dad was put through without having been there?! Cuz we are DIGITAL SOLDIERS and we research and know ALL TRUTHS!!! Bottomline… DO NOT GO TO A HOSPITAL unless you have a deathwish!?

Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EK17 QKraken - Z, click on at the bottom under it