Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

Patri0tsareinContr0l
60 Minutes ran a piece in 1988 titled “American Girls in Paris” where they interviewed women alleging abuse by Jean-Luc Brunel. He wasn’t arrested for another 32 years.

Never forget Epstein and his associates were running around untouched until Trump’s administration put an end to it.
02:24 PM - Feb 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
19 February, 03:13
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Hospitals are the new gas chambers and prisons the new gallows

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
19 February, 03:28
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Yep!!! My buddies dad went in with trouble breathing and never came back out alive!!! I asked, “Was he given Remdisivir?” His response, “He was actually!!… Then I asked, “Was he then put on a ventilator within the next couple days?” His response, “He in fact was!”. I then told him, “I’m sorry to say this and I’m extremely sorry for your loss but your dad was murdered by the hospital like so many before him!!”. I told him to look into this FACT and haven’t heard from him since… Oh how sad a life one must live to bury their heads in the sand and be blissfully ignorant?! I’m sure he thinks I’m just being a “crazy conspiracy theorist” but yet, how could I know what process his dad was put through without having been there?! Cuz we are DIGITAL SOLDIERS and we research and know ALL TRUTHS!!! Bottomline… DO NOT GO TO A HOSPITAL unless you have a deathwish!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396