Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
02 July, 10:55
✨THE QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM ✨
Agreed upon by 209 countries along with Global Economic Stability and Reform Act also know as GESARA 🙏🏼✝️🌈🕊✨
The Quantum Financial System (QFS) ends all corruption worldwide! It’s real folks! Truly, truly I tell you... The BEST is yet to come ✨🌎✨
@VincentKennedy mentioned gold backed crypto currencies were coming soon and we see that on this chart! I do believe XRP will be gold backed so let’s see what happens!! GESARA / NESARA incoming!!! ❤️ WWG1WGA 5:5 Happy Friday!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
19 February, 04:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
what hapoens with millions of poor people who go to work to live daily.. they cant afford savibg or buying crypto?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 February, 07:47
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
oh dear .. I have silver but not crypto. Makes me super happy! thanks Casey beautiful