Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
19 February, 06:35
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Ripple had a very good week, Gary and the SEC did not. Yup...I believe It's finally habbening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
19 February, 04:19
Even if the settlement news is bad,

Even if the Biden crypto EO is bad,

HODL -> 2023 🚀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
19 February, 03:58
wish i had bought some

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
19 February, 04:17
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Not too late at all.

Bitrue or Uphold, research first.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
19 February, 03:17
Hoping XRP course corrects for the spiritually dark Bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot exist in 5D truth. Gold and Silver are God's gift to us for holding spiritual currency. This is why [They] hoard Quadrillions of its value. It is spiritual deprivation, not purely monetary.

Christian Patriot News @ChristianPatriotNews
19 February, 03:14
Casey,

I work very hard every day making videos like this. Please check me out. You will see my quality of work in the first several minutes. I'm still growing here on Anon Up. Please consider watching, and if you like my work, please consider sharing.

God bless you!

Indictments Arrests & Prosecutions Happening Worldwide! No Escape. No Deals! Are You Ready?

https://rumble.com/vv6rn1-...

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
19 February, 03:30
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
welcome, ive definitely shared your videos to people before .keep up the good work