Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
19 February, 11:38
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 February, 11:09
It's still an illegal detainment & threat to people who are exercising their right to peacefully protest, & they still need to be sued en masse

I was relieved to hear this last night - I hope it's true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
20 February, 09:45
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Very Illegal 👊🏼

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 February, 10:57
TY FOR THE POST

DEVIOUS TO DO THAT, BUT I IS STILL AN ILLEGAL ARREST AND THEY SHOULD SUE THE POLICE FOR IT

20 February, 09:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Absolutely 👊🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 February, 10:34
🙏 I pray they are releasing each and every person that was peacefully protesting. Stay united, stand strong, and keep on trucking Canada! God Bless You!

19 February, 10:42
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏🏼❤️

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 February, 10:25
The commies are desperate, and it's showing.

Fake pandemic, fake arrests...fake everything.

19 February, 10:43
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
BQQM 👊🏼