Mary Fowler @MerryQ
18 February, 08:41
Father God, You see what is happening and for those of us in America who feel helpless, we can pray to You for help in time of need. Father when King David, Habakkuk, Abraham and others were under attack they brought their problems to You and prayed for Your answer. I pray for Your Holy Spirit to convict the evil NWO or UN or paid Goons doing harm to and imprisoning Your children. I pray for a Godly sorrow that leads to repentance on any who have a heart that is able to be touched by Your mighty power. Let Your mighty warring angels be there in abundance. Open the eyes of the attackers on the innocent Canadians and others protesting with them. Let them see the multitudes of angels with the people who want their freedoms. Let them hear a supernatural army that is with Your Children, LORD. You said, today, that You would overcome them all! The Victory belongs to You, LORD. This is Your fight, LORD! It's Yours! You are about to do exceedingly great (loud) acts (commands, speech). When You

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Fowler @MerryQ
When You speak the heavens thunder and quake. Can mere men influenced by darkness stand up to YOU, LORD of the Angel Armies? NO!!! YOU ARE FOR US, YOU ARE FOR THE CANADIAN FREEDOM CONVOY PARTICIPANTS, AND IF YOU ARE FOR THEM, WHO CAN STAND AGAINST THEM?? NO ONE!!! You are turning things around for their good! That which the enemy means for evil, you are making it turn our for their good. IN JESUS NAME!!! I decree and declare the Word of God over the tyranny of the evil world leaders. God, Himself is fighting against them and He always wins!!! Hallelujah!! Restoration, healing, provision, life to those who have been attacked by the evil leaders and their puppets. Protection, wisdom, discernment, and strength to Your Children, now, Compassionate Father and LORD of ALL....Amen and Amen!
08:41 PM - Feb 18, 2022
In response Mary Fowler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MerryQ in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
18 February, 08:45
In response Mary Fowler to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396