JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 February, 05:40
I said yesterday morning that it was going to be a great day and so it was. Today will be even greater. We don’t call it Fryday for nothing. Are we living in a simulated reality? Continue to expand your thinking and carry on.

#TheJFKShow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
I have purchased so many books over rhe last two years!!! I am learning a lot about JFK!!! JFK From Boyhood to The White House. Such a strong man saving his comrades after his Pt-109 got blown up!!! What her went through and survived is Ahhmazing!!! But…#WYKYK ❤️❤️❤️
I am waiting for 1000 Days to be delivered. In between my JFK books I also, am studying The missing books of the Bible. Enoch and The Books of Enoch are what I am reading now. It’s so much fun learning the truth!!! I cannot gain enough knowledge. Much love to your for the work you do for The Great Awakening!!! ❤️❤️❤️ #TogetherWeAreStrong #LoveWins ❤️❤️❤️
02:07 PM - Feb 18, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glenda Hollingsworth, click on at the bottom under it