sercorimo ... @sercorimo
UK: Millions told to stay at home as Storm Eunice hits.

Eunice: "Storm of the Century"....

The meaning of the name Eunice is:
Good victory, joyous victory.
Conquering well.
Famous bearer: In the bible Eunice was a woman noted for being without hypocrisy.

Biblical Reference:

We know from Scriptures that Eunice was Timothy’s mother and his grandmother was named Lois. Paul wrote to Timothy:

As I remember your tears, I long to see you, that I may be filled with joy. I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well" (2 Tim 1:4-5).

There is significance in Eunice’s name as it means “conquering well." Eunice was a highly popular name and God aptly named her because she was able to overcome her fear of the Jewish leaders and Roman authorities to raise Timothy up in the faith; the very same faith that dwelt in his grandmother and mother.

QWO17
08:07 AM - Feb 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Loretta Greenleaf @lorgreen7
18 February, 11:18
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Seems like everything in headlines the last few years is superlative. We do not begin at "normal" and go up to comparative. Just jump right in at "worst ever."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396