Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Cʏʙ∑ʀpᴜɴᴋ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
31 January, 05:31
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
A lot of false information being put out there. Not everyone that claims to be a Patriot, is a Patriot.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smiley Rock @SmileyRock17
31 January, 05:27
There's only Q and Anons no such thing as Qanons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
31 January, 07:03
In response Smiley Rock to his Publication
🤭And... Digital Soldiers!😜

Michael Catino @MCanon
31 January, 07:35
In response Smiley Rock to his Publication
Really? Now explain how much your statement ment to anybody?The sun will still come up tomorrow and it doesnt matter what anyone calls me... got that Mr Qanon? Stop being petty You will make people realy dislike you. Oh Im sorry its Mr Anon I forgot.

I am your first non-fan.

American Cat71 @Americancat71
31 January, 05:14
He is on Telegram and this is what he posted 1/27/21.... it could be disinformation but he did say this on his Telegram account...