Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 February, 10:21
We Told’em So! 🙄
https://www.naturalnews.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 February, 10:55
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
That’s some scarey shit folks! 🧐
10 Pics 👇😤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 11:16
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
We all need to prepare because once there is a mass realization of this a whole lot of ppl all at once are going to flip the hell out in fear and panic.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
I'm so grateful that hubs no longer has to go into Mobile for his job.

People are going absolutely INSANE there, driving their cars into people & buildings & even off the causeway!

Others are attacking each other in public, some with guns, others with a SHOE!

One crazy woman stopped a school bus & attacked the driver with a cast iron frying pan!

We don't like going into town for any reason these days.

I'm so thankful that we don't have to.

Mobile is having an average of 11 murders every weekend now. One of those arrested & charged with murder is a 9-year old girl who beat her 4-year old brother to death with a broomstick. Her grandmother was also charged.

We have children killing each other & attacking adults now...

Holy Purifying Wind of Love, please don't tarry long now!
03:00 PM - Feb 17, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
17 February, 04:43
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
My gosh....stay safe.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 04:09
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Wth?
Are you saying that these ppl are flipping out that are vaxxed, that sounds like some kind of mind control thing instead of the type of flipping over finding out the vaxx might kill ya.
Are you Mobil AL?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 February, 04:31
I suspect they are tuning the 5G.

The injected are now nano particle antennas, waiting to receive their orders.

AT&T is shutting down their 3G on the 22nd in our area - do not know if they are doing this nationwide - they sent is a new router, nedless to say, its still in its box, as our internet provider is 4G.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
17 February, 04:45
nana have you considered that the blm were trained from off worlders and are from the grays. the grays to me are dangerous