EAM Leonard @EALeonard
16 February, 05:28
this is what the vaccine is designed to do. rid us of burdensome humans. aka: murder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
16 February, 05:40
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
The irony ceases to amaze me...

That ol' prick is what, 90 years old? Set the example by heading to the gas chamber yourself, Kiss-my-ass-inger !! That, or simply stop eating yourself, you fat ass serpent. Set the standard for other demons to follow. Be a doer, not a talker, punk.

Please somebody take his walker away from him. It's the one with the fuzzy pink tennis balls on the feet. PUNK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
last i heard he is 99 but i have read he is much older than anyone realizes. adrenochrome keeps ya young.
09:11 AM - Feb 17, 2022
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EALeonard in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
17 February, 09:53
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
It takes everything in me, not hate the man. He is evil and I unapologetically hate the demons that are infesting his frail body. And yes, @ealeonard he's had adrenochrome and countless other things that we'd rather not know about. Screw him. God does level the playing field after death. That I am sure of. God bless, friend.

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
17 February, 10:33
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
he uses children as organ part stores.