EAM Leonard @EALeonard
16 February, 05:28
this is what the vaccine is designed to do. rid us of burdensome humans. aka: murder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
The irony ceases to amaze me...

That ol' prick is what, 90 years old? Set the example by heading to the gas chamber yourself, Kiss-my-ass-inger !! That, or simply stop eating yourself, you fat ass serpent. Set the standard for other demons to follow. Be a doer, not a talker, punk.

Please somebody take his walker away from him. It's the one with the fuzzy pink tennis balls on the feet. PUNK.
05:40 PM - Feb 16, 2022
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
17 February, 09:11
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
last i heard he is 99 but i have read he is much older than anyone realizes. adrenochrome keeps ya young.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
17 February, 09:53
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
It takes everything in me, not hate the man. He is evil and I unapologetically hate the demons that are infesting his frail body. And yes, @ealeonard he's had adrenochrome and countless other things that we'd rather not know about. Screw him. God does level the playing field after death. That I am sure of. God bless, friend.