Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 06:29
2/17/22 Op Day.

Be back after recovery. 7-10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
17 February, 08:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You people Dont really believe VK is getting Surgery Do You?

Why The FUCK Would St Michael Get Surgery ?Jesus Heals
NOT MAN!
You PEOPLE, R Fucking Dumb AzFUCK!

Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Well Brock with language like that directed at Patriots like us, I think you’re going to understand how quickly the block the Brock button works around here! Good luck to you.
08:29 AM - Feb 17, 2022
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 February, 08:34
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I have been using the Troll Fooked button on him when I see his posts.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 February, 08:33
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
He likes his own posts too... 🙄

A real Anon knows other Anons will check that...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 February, 08:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
His problem is no consideration for or standing in the community! Seems a little entitled and full of himself. That breeds division, not unity. I blocked The Brock and am on My way with another Shill in the rearview mirror and out of my way. 😂 Hi Ho Hi Ho it’s off to reveal truth We Go! 🐸

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
17 February, 09:02
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
How can you see who liked the post? Every time I try it just likes the post and then unlikes it