Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 February, 10:21
We Told’em So! 🙄
https://www.naturalnews.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 February, 10:55
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
That’s some scarey shit folks! 🧐
10 Pics 👇😤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 11:16
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
We all need to prepare because once there is a mass realization of this a whole lot of ppl all at once are going to flip the hell out in fear and panic.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 February, 11:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It would help if the doctors would put together an action plan of things that they can do to help themselves until med beds can hopefully help them. That is my prayer.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes maam, we have several docs saying things that might help them and other holistic treatments for other things as well. I was just saying last week it would be good for the good ones to get together on this.
We have a lot of Patriots for instance taking a lot of vitamins and minerals randomly as they hear about each new one and we need to know better what goes with what and what doesnt mix.
11:35 PM - Feb 16, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 February, 11:51
I know I was so sick last month with my husband that we both thought we were going to die. It lasted a month. I wasn't going to go to the hospital because they killed my friend from high school that was working with me online at night. I was taking everything but what really made me turn the corner was something called Viracid. It gave me energy again and the desire to eat. My lungs hurt so bad until I put colloidal silver in a diffuser next to my bed. The pain was gone in a day or two. I am all better now but whatever it was happened after the skies were drenched in chem trails. I just hope the doctors can create a website or pdf file that can calm their fears and give them instructions on what would help. They shouldn't need to see a doctor on top of everything they have gone through. I am angry at my loved ones for not believing myself and my daughter. It is not their fault that they trusted everyone. They are not bad people. Love ya Nana. Glad you are here.

16 February, 11:54
I know hun how you feel, but there are many that have trusted their doctors their whole life and just didnt believe any of us, it doesnt make them bad ppl just because they were tricked.
Glad you are still here too

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 03:09
Get yourself some grapefruits & lemons & make a supply of HCQ (natural hydrochloroquine) for your fridge. You can take a shot whenever you're feeling puny or off, several times a day.

Everyone is finally feeling as betrayed by the medical system as I have been for the last 40 years... I was a "trashcan" patient - to be treated with whatever until my insurance funds were exhausted, then to be thrown out.

I got online & took a homeopathy course, then another on how to compound your own medicines from herbs.

You can do this; the motivation is strong. Then you will be there when others need help, like God created us all to do.

Teach another what you have learned & together we all rise!

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
16 February, 11:37
I am a Surgical Technician & medical assistant. I would love to be able to train to learn how to use the med beds.

16 February, 11:41
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
There is a medbed telegram acct-idk anything else about it.
There is also the Simon Parkes group you might want to join and volunteer for training.
He says he is pairing with the Navy to put a medbed/consciousness facility in every state.
I am a member as well.