Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 February, 02:19
Watch the water.

WWG1WGA

Ripple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Addumup
16 February, 11:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i want some xrp but cant seem to get my hands on it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
16 February, 02:42
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
You can get it on Bitrue.

Adam Patriot @Addumup
16 February, 03:40
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Thank you for the reply just tried bitrue but still a no go for me im in ny and i think thats the problem

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
16 February, 05:13
Open an account on Coinbase. It's allowed in New York. It will take a couple of days to get verified. Buy something like xlm first. Wait until the transaction clears. In the meantime, just get your account started on Bitrue. Once everything clears, you can send the XLM to Bitrue and convert it to XRP. It may sound confusing at first, but it's easy once you get the hang of it. If you need help, let me know, I'll be happy to help you.
Also, buy a nano ledger in the meantime. You can store your xrp on there once you are able to buy it.

Adam Patriot @Addumup
Thank you for that fantastic explanation. Im going to setup coinbase now and I have a nano s ledger on order. You’ll be the first person I reach out to if I have a problem. Thank you so very much!!!
09:33 PM - Feb 16, 2022
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Addumup in this post can reply
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
16 February, 09:44
You're welcome!!