Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 10:54
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
Nana's understand is that when the death of the Reptilian Queen is announced then the military will be a go. Rumors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
30 January, 10:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
it will go like this “LONDON BRIDGE IS DOWN OR FALLING “😉I look for it soon , been on my mind heavy and do expwct soon , my gut says before her jubilee ,possibly 17 days before it ,as Betty White ....17 days before 100 💪🏻🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
30 January, 12:46
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Her Jubilee is Feb 6 2022.

30 January, 04:39
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
I am reffering to this date 👇🏼, this is her platnium jubliee year “YES” she will have reigned for 70 years , truthfully in my opinion she is already dead!! I am speaking in when it would be announced , it won’t be the actual date, I am sure for it will have meaning behind it in some way , I said prob.... I didn’t say fact , some take words and make them into what they wish , not what they are meant , her day of announced death is coming and very soon , rest assure!! I took a stab at it ,for FACT :Betty White did die 17 days before her 100 birthdate and yes that was not a coincidence , very obvious , however some don’t realize she wasn’t just an old lady some chose to adore either, while people like me know she wasn’t of good !!!

31 January, 01:16
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=... a little remider for those that havent seen how easy it is to fake the queen 😂🎯😎

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it