Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
15 March, 04:09
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
These traitorous clowns must get a real kick out of such 'sincere' announcements later in the back rooms as they toast each other over fine scotch and whiskey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
15 March, 04:02
The income tax was also stated to be "temporary"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 February, 07:12
50 years and 177 days after I was born. Fooks. Fiat money then tax the fuck out of us. What a clown show of epic proportions we put up with

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 February, 07:11
❤️🇺🇲🍿🍿🍿

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 February, 06:23
Suspending the gold standard "temporarily" - kind of like "2 weeks to flatten the curve"
And we know how well *that* has worked out so far
I was a lot younger but I remember how "inflation" started to become part of the vernacular in '73 or so - it wasn't even really mentioned before that