God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
When I was awakened last March to the horrors of satanic child trafficking and even worse I thought I would never recover. The shock, saddness and pain was so so bad. I've never forgotten and continued to pray, but I was swept along in all the other revelations as I dug deeper - 9/11, JFK & Jr., Q decodes and proofs, no name, the envelope, and on and on.

But these last few days I find myself crushed under a weight of agony for our innocent children. The pain is worse now, today. I can't stop crying. I can't bear it much longer, it hurts so much.

Lord, Heavenly Father, please help us!
04:24 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GodsTrumpCard in this post can reply
Stand Firm @Discernment10
31 January, 04:39
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
I believe God loves your heart in this. It is a gift from Him. He sees and knows all. He is moving, as always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
31 January, 04:28
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
He has not left us...He anointed President Trump to destroy the cabal & He will not let the evil win...We are so close...Have faith & continue to pray ✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
31 January, 04:41
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
I do believe this wholly, all of it and am so thankful for it and all the patriots - but tears are still running down my face as I type this.

Oh without the Lord I don't know how others will learn the truth and survive it.