1776 Again @BludGeonT
31 January, 03:50
01312021-1240 PST - White House

Very interesting here, they've removed the top two floors of the structure in front of the white house, but it looks like they're done and almost as if there are light posts on the top floor now. It's starting to look more like a different contraption, one that rhymes with shallows.

Being that there's no mention of this structure that I can find in the MSM, this means they're tyring to hide something because why wouldn't there be questions about it from them?

Only time will tell and I'll keep my ropes up.. oh I mean hopes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
31 January, 04:04
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
If you watch Pres Trumps inaugurationon yt, the lobe 8 hour one, towards the end you can see the parade and you can see where Pres and FLOTUS walk into the smaller are and it's right in front of the white house. This is directly across where they are sitting. It's some sort of viewing level for reporters is what it looks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
the problem with that analysis is why did they finish painting the stairway days after the Biden inauguration if it was just a media platform for the inaugural parade?
04:10 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
31 January, 05:22
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
While I'd love to believe this is a portable prison, after all my research I can't belive that. But I have no problem with hoping I'm wrong as I'd love to see them arrested.

31 January, 05:23
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Gallowes even better but not looking that way unfortunatly.